RE: Electricity, Energy and the Elite--a Conspiracy

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:17:20 -0500

At 09:35 PM 9/10/98 -0500, John E. Rylander wrote:
>:^>
>
>I hope Janet isn't offended by your parody NOT OF HER but of fringe science
>conspiracists, Glenn.

I hope she understands it for what it is. and isn't offended.

>That said, good job. If you'd add some more universally accepted but
>suppressed equations to it (or more likely, suppressed applications of
>equations), and some inexplicable photos (maybe one of downed power lines
>with lights still on nearby, or one showing people standing near dynamos
>when the math shows it would KILL them IF generators were real), and perhaps
>a quote from a disgruntled employee or two ("These people are fools if they
>trust Con-Ed management!!", etc.), you're in business!
>
>I hope I get some sort of royalty for my contributions. Otherwise . . . how
>do I know you're not in with -them-?? Yeah . . . how DO I know??? The
>burden of proof is on YOU, Glenn Morton!!

Wait a minute. You are the one that works in academia, not I. And we know
that electrical companies have brought pressure upon you all to toe the
line. You don't get any royalties until you prove that you are not part of
the electrical company conspiracy. In order to evaluate your claim to my
royalties, I need to ask a couple of questions:

Does your university use electricity?
Do they get an industrial discount for their usage?
Do they have an electrical engineering department to which various
electronic and electrical companies give money?
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood