Re: Evolution!!

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 06:06:35 -0500

found
this century living on lobsters<<<<

Interesting, imaginative and irrelevant. I'm STILL looking for a good,
substantial reason WHY Drosophila cannot be mutated to a more complex
structure. IMHO, scientists ignore this fact in an inordinate desire to
prove a fallacy.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood