Re: starvation all over the world

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 16:53:00 -0500

the earth was flat because I interpret the Scripture that way, and there
are satellite pictures of a spherical earth, am I allowed to ignore the
observational evidence? <<<<

I agree with the observation of a spherical earth because I can see it with
my eyes. That, however, is a far, far cry from the 'evidence' of
macroevolution. Here we are delving into speculation and calling it
'science'. There are just too many observations that do not jibe.
Mathematically its impossible, microbiology says it couldn't happen, and
the fossil record is woefully inadequate when it comes to transitional
fossils. In fact, microbiology, for example, is in the same circumstance
that the invention of the telescope was in proving geocentrism wrong. It
took a lifetime, but eventually truth won out.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net