Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 16:42:52 -0500

>>>So if all the world in the NT can be used locally and I have shown you
that
all the land can be used locally in the OT, why must it, with out any
doubt, be global in usage in Genesis 6-9? I see no evidence here just
assumption.<<<

I might have answered this before. Gen. 7:18-22 makes it obvious that the
whole earth, not just a portion of land, was under floodwaters. therefore,
when 'kol erets' is used in Gen. 6-9, the context of the 'whole earth' is
correct.
glenn

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

----------
> From: Glenn R. Morton <grmorton@waymark.net>
> To: Ron Chitwood <chitw@flash.net>; EVOLUTION@calvin.edu
> Subject: Re: Glenn wrote:
> Date: Thursday, June 04, 1998 8:02 PM
>
> At 12:42 PM 6/4/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
> >I do not have the problem you do with 'kol eretz'. In Genesis 7: 19-22
God
> >has made it clear that the flood covered the whole earth, not just a
> >locality. Therefore, the context of using 'all the earth' is correct.
> >
> >For the sake of brevity, I am going to use this one (of multitudes)
example