Re: Glenn wrote:

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:41:43 -0500

At 03:19 PM 5/26/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>'whole
>land' not 'whole earth'.<<<<
>
>OK, so its the 'whole land'. What difference does that make?

It makes a big difference Ron. Abraham was told to get out of his land and
go to a land God would show him. The word land is the same, erets.

This means that erets, means a local region and the flood thus occurred NOT
on the whole planet but only on some region of the earth. whole land does
not mean planet earth. Otherwise, tell me what planet God showed Abraham
to go to.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood