Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Thu, 21 May 1998 06:41:27 -0500

>>>Ron, I am not sure that you have ever understood what I am about. <<<

On this we agree absolutely. As a Bible believer, how do you reconcile
what Peter said in II Peter 2:5?
It seems to me you are placing trust in the thoughts of man rather than the
Bible. You wouldn't be the only one. Man generically has been wrong so
many times in his history. It is difficult for me to imagine placing trust
in his current pronouncements.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net