Re: half-evolved feather pt 2

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:47:14 -0500

At 10:41 AM 4/22/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>you are
>absolutely correct and I was wrong above.<<<<
>
>Must give credit where credit is due. Kudos to you on this.

Ron, honesty is a single standard. Honesty has no room for believing that my
opponents have to admit they are wrong and I don't. When I am demonstrably
wrong as Stephen so aptly pointed out, the ONLY thing to do is to admit it.
If everyone in the Creation/Evolution debate would do this simple thing, we
could finally make progress.

Would you withdraw your charge in which you said I called John Morris a
liar? I didn't call him a liar ever. John believes what he says; he is
wrong, but that doesn't make him a liar. Since you couldn't provide
documentation for this "event" and were asked to be honorable in the matter
but stated that you weren't honorable, would you now withdraw the charge?
You were wrong but failed to admit it.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood