RE: The wonders of science.

Juan D. Guzman (jdguzman@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:39:58 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Chitwood [SMTP:chitw@flash.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 1998 1:29 PM
To: jdguzman@ix.netcom.com; Evolution List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: The wonders of science.

Good thought. No one of us would have trouble discerning an arrowhead that
was found as something made by a designer as opposed to a rock that was
formed through natural acts.

Exactly my point. None of us would doubt that an arrowhead was man made if
we found it becuase we can see that there is evidence of design (primitive
as it may be.) However, when it comes to the most complex of all things
here on earth, man, we attribute him/her to mere chance. Could it trully
be that we are a product of chance? To bring back very famous analogy
wouldn't the odds be better for nature to, by mere chance, make a watch?
Yet we don't find natural watches on the ground.

Best Regards,

Juan D. (J.D.) Guzman