RE: The wonders of science.

Juan D. Guzman (jdguzman@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:32:15 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Clark [SMTP:ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 1998 2:25 PM
To: evolution@calvin.edu
Subject: Re: The wonders of science.

Stated differently, evolution only attempts to explain how complex forms
came into being. Evolution does not concern itself with metaphysical
questions of design.

However even when trying to explain the complex it fails. To this day I
have not seen anyone try to answer the obstacles to evolution found in
Behe's book. I think that it is very important that evolutionist begin to
look into these obstacles, and either admit that they are equally ignorant
as to how these systems could have formed, or, at least, begin to initiate
research towards finding answers to these ojections.

I for one am not against evolution, however, I cannot yet aford myself the
liberty of embracing it due to the fact that there are still many things
that have been left unanswered.

Best Regards,

Juan D. (J.D.) Guzman