RE: The wonders of science. -Reply

Juan D. Guzman (jdguzman@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:45:21 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Koenig [SMTP:Koenig@stlzoo.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 1998 12:48 PM
To: jdguzman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: The wonders of science. -Reply

Juan,

Is the inference here, if you believe in evolution you are an
atheist?

No, by no means was it my intention to infer that to believe in evolution
is to be an atheist. My only intention was to show that there are still
many things that evolution has not adequately addressed, one of those
things is the imense complexity of life.

I personally am willing to accept evolution as fact if these issues are
addressed and answered by evolutionist, however until then I think that we
must accept that it is impossible for life to have formed without the help
of an intellegent agent. For me that intelegent agent is God.

Best Regards,

Juan D. (J.D.) Guzman