Re: coffin nails for MR and OoA

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 01 Mar 1998 21:48:46 -0600

At 09:34 PM 3/1/98 -0600, Robert L Trivers wrote:
>Glenn,
>
>It is sad that you decided to post private comments -- kindly addressed
>to you in a private letter -- to the entire list.

I check that pretty carefully and always try to avoid that faux pas. And I
did.
My response to your private note last night was entitled "Oh Boy!". "Oh boy!
was never posted to the list and I don't want it posted to the list. You
replied to me tonight by a note entitled, Re: Oh Boy!-- The Eve Hypothesis."
You are the one that sent your private reply to the entire list. I didn't.
I just checked the archive which you can find at,

http://www.calvin.edu/archive/evolution/

You will see that your name is is on the post:

http://www.calvin.edu/archive/evolution/199803/0001.html

My reply to that note was private I just checked my outbox. My reply was not
public and has not been posted to the evolution archive or to the list.

>Perhaps others will now understand why I am heaping distain and scorn
>upon you.
>Your act was are unethical and (if you were a true scientist)
>unprofessional.

I would suggest that you look in the mirror at who you addressed that letter
to since it was you who sent it to the list.

Now if you can point me to a private message of yours (tell me the date, the
time and the title) that I sent to the list, then I would owe you an apology
and would gladly give it. But before you fly off the handle and accuse me
of something I don't think I did, I would suggest that you check out the
archives and see who sent the note you accuse me of sending. It was you.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood