Re: fossil fish with fingers

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:37:25 -0600

At 08:00 PM 1/20/98 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>At 06:30 PM 1/20/98 -0600, Glenn wrote:

>>Once again, I cite the guys who have looked at this. I will admit that I
>>haven't examined the strata myself, but I doubt that you would require
>>personal examination of every piece of evidence.
>
>Yes, I do. This is the essence of what I have spent my life doing, and so
>far in every case (after years of investigation), we have found
>conventional theory to be either wrong, or at least vulnerable to
>reinterpretation.

Well, in this case, I will carefully watch to see if you make statements
about things you have not personally looked at. :-) Let's see. You always
cite Buchheim about the Green River varves not being varves because there is
a variable number of layers between two tuffs in Fossil Lake. Have you
counted the layers between those two tuffs? If not, you are trusting the
expert to inform you of what he has seen. And if you can trust Buchheim,
why can't I others to tell me the truth? ;-)

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood