Re: references to the journals and books showing that evolution has not occured

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:21:36 -0500

At 10:01 AM 6/12/97 -0600, john queen wrote:
>----My main point is this:
> Surely out of the billions of animals and people that have moved on
>the earth for 1000's of recorded years there should be one example of
>tissue forming, cell forming, organ forming and etc evolution. I get your
>point, but the reverse argument can be made in light of what we know about
>the complexities of genetic material. We are talking about millions of
>peices of information coming together in the greatest symphony of all time!
>They have come together from total random to form the most complex system
>known. I think that this type of claim merits a little bit of evidence.
>And since we are setting on several thoulsand years of history I think it
>is interesting to see that there are no examples of this type of evolution.

John, are you aware that there was a new phylum discovered living on lobster
lips year before last? This is during historic times that a new phylum was
discovered. How do you know that this was not a historical case of the
evolution of a brand new life form?

See Petar Funch and Reinhardt Mobjerg Kristensen, "Cycliophora is a new
phylum with affinities to Entoprocta and Ectoprocta," Nature, 378, Dec.
14, 1995, p. 711.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood