Re: Did Adam Evolve?

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 06:00:47

Dario A. Giraldo wrote:

> After all,
>evolution theory is so full of wholes that everyday it needs to change.
>For example today somebody found some tools made of stone over 2,000,000
>years old. At least that is the claim. How them can we have tools so old
>and yet man wasn't supposed to be 'smart enough' to use tools much less
>make them ?

Who said they were not smart enough to use the tools they made? Maybe a
preacher said that but no anthropologist has said that. Prior to the
discovery of tool use with a species one can raise the question of
intelligence. Once you find them making the tools, then their ability to use
them is answered.

By the way, the first place I heard this was on Leno last night. What is the
source for this info? The oldest tools are dated to between 2.4 and 2.5
million years ago so your date is a little off or these are not the oldest
tools in the world.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm