Re: The latest bombing mission

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 19:58:59

Darrin writes:

>I say the following only because I do not want you to become one of those
>Christians you accused of 'overwhelming silence'. Stephen Jones has made a
>lot of good points that I think you need to answer....even if they are a
>little late in arriving.

Alright, but you must understand that this takes lots of time to reply and all
I am asking is for Stephen to show courtesy to those with whom he wants to
discuss things with. I find it discourteous to dump 19 posts at once on a
person. Once in a while I like to do other things.

>That is too easy a way out. If the truth is your objective, you should
>welcome the material Stephen presents...regardless of past differences.

What I said had nothing to do with past differences. I don't know how you
could get this?

>Stephen writes:
>
>>Firstly, we should all keep in mind that Glenn believes that Adam was
>>a Homo habilis/erectus who lived 5.5 million years ago, which is
>>definitely "about anthropology...totally incorrect." In picking
>>fault with Hugh Ross, for being allegedly "about anthropology...
>>totally incorrect" Glenn could ponder Mt 7:3: "Why do you look at
>>the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to
>>the plank in your own eye?" :-)
>
>Just think we need to keep the rules the same for everyone. I don't think
>you want Jim Bell accusing you of 'overwhelming silence'. What could be
>worse than that!!!!! ;-)

You can't accuse me of that because I announced that I didn't want to deal
with such huge volumes weeks after the fact as if I am required to do so. I
responded to his posts and that you can't deny.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm