Who is ignoring things?

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 00:05:30

For anyone who cares, (Darrin Brooker I hope you are listening)

Stephen claimed numerous times in his posts:
Tue, 07 Jan 97 06:55:48 +0800
From: "Stephen Jones" <sejones@ibm.net>
Sender: owner-evolution@udomo.calvin.edu
To: "evolution@Calvin.EDU" <evolution@Calvin.EDU>
Subject: Re: Morton v. Ross

>Glenn also ignores my posts which indicate that Marshack is not now
>claiming that the "golan Venus" is the first example of art. He is
>now claiming that for an etching dated only 54 kya,000-year old, from
>Quneitra, Israel (see "Early Etchings", Discover, Vol. 17, No. 7,
>July 1996, p26)

and on

Tue, 07 Jan 97 06:56:55 +0800
From: "Stephen Jones" <sejones@ibm.net>
Sender: owner-evolution@udomo.calvin.edu
To: "evolution@Calvin.edu" <evolution@Calvin.edu>

>>>As I pointed out, even Marshack seems to have recently
given up on the Golan Venus. Here is the whole brief article again:

[discover article snipped]

Fron Glenn there has been an "overwhelming silence" about this. He
seems to be in denial mode. :-)>>>>>>

As I mentioned I had responded to this several times before but I weary of
responding over and over to the same point only to have him say I ignore him.
That tactic is unbecoming.

On