Re: The Other Place?

Bill Hamilton (hamilton@predator.cs.gmr.com)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 13:43:17 -0500

Jim wrote

>Jeff Wyant wrote:
>
><<Can anyone tell me how to get signed off this list?>>
>
>There IS no way off. Welcome to Hellllllllll......HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh come now, Jim. If you're here against your will, you can follow the
same advice I now give Jeff:

Send email to majordomo@calvin.edu containing the text

unsubscribe evolution

in the message body. Some list servers will complain if your message has a
subject, so I don't use one. Don't know whether this one does. Most list
servers will complain if your message ends with a signature, and this one
does. However it executes the unsubscribe command before it complains, so
no harm done.

Oh crud. Now Jim can get off the list too, and he's sooo entertaining :-).
Don't go Jim...

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr, Ph.D. | Staff Research Engineer
Chassis and Vehicle Systems | General Motors R&D Center | Warren, MI
810 986 1474 (voice) | 810 986 3003 (FAX) | whamilto@mich.com (home email)