Re: Fish eyes...

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 23:32:49 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Brian D. Harper wrote:

> At 08:35 PM 11/11/96 -0800, Randy wrote:
>

> >When those who profess to be Christians ignore huge sections of
> >scripture to fit the evolution of religion for science, they are
> >nothing but a rotting mouth symbol of christianity. They are the
> >predator that bites off the face of all those who have died and
> >used the symbol of the Fish as their faith in Jesus Christ.
> >

> Randy, I hope you will forgive a slight paraphrase of one
> of Jesus' sayings. See to your own rotting mouth before talking
> about the rotting mouths of others.

If I did have the power to forgive sins I would but I don't. Only God
knows your heart. If you truly ask for God's forgiveness I am sure he will
do so. God's word is clear on paraphrasing though:

Revelation
22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy
of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto
him the plagues that are written in this book:
22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out
of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Titus
1:12 One of themselves, [even] a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians
[are] alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may
be sound in the faith;
1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn
from the truth.
1:15 Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled
and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is
defiled.
1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being
abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

=====m-_
`,_` ./.~`-,. "Throughout the hundreds of millions
=,` / 'i '~+=,_ of years the coelacanths have kept
v. . !-. = __. ~\=. the same form and structure. Here is
` ,_. , i`,_'\.- ~e_ one of the great mysteries of evolution"
' -.-,s @@Wi[ ,z,c \\.
.Y/ ,_-8!s/*fi! '',_\,!@m[ Jacques Millot, "The Coelacanth"
_si /i@Wzzz`--,dPV\gW@f
-=`-(- ',,`! Wf+i dMTf~~Y**f[ ~ Randy Landrum
!-! ! ,./,@b- -WW/b@mW~msm! ~ B.A. Brooks Institute
P-' , ' ~_dA~~M@WD*fV\]bA@@f ~ US Coordinator FaithNet 700:1000/0.0
e..! ,,!A`im/ - .*NW@@@Wf ~ randyl@efn.org
@XW`. A~ 2+e2@@@@@A~ ~