Post From Glenn M.

Denis Lamoureux (dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 21:15:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Folks,
Glenn asked me to post this.
Denis=20

From=20GRMorton@aol.comSun Dec 3 21:12:29 1995
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:16:48 -0500
From: GRMorton@aol.com
To: denislamoureux <dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Chordates, Evolution and the flood

Denis,=20
Would you post this to the reflector for me? I am leaving in an hour and a=
currently subscribed to the reflector. If I send this, the system will
unsubscribe me and I will be unable to get any posts for the next few
days.-- Thanks. =20

I was told about a wonderful paleontological data base which lists all the
families of the kingdoms and their range of occurrence. I got it and have
been analyzing it. The most amazing thing I found is that among the
chordates (animals with back bone which excludes any middle manager of any
american corporation) only three of the 660 living families have
representatives prior to the Mesozoic. These are the Chimaeridae( a fish),
and the Rhabdoleuridae and Cephlodiscidae (hemichordates). No living famil=
of reptiles, mammal or bird exists from those parts of the geologic column.
The examples from those times are not the same species we have alive today=