Re: Human Evolution Part III

GRMorton@aol.com
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 23:28:02 -0500

Robert van de Water wrote:

>I was aware of a consensus among evolutionary biologists that Cro-Magnons
are
>Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but unlike other people on this reflector I do not
>accept the consensus of the evolutionary community until I have done
research
>into the subject myself. As I have not done the research on this topic, I
>tentatively accept that Cro-Magnon are Homo Sapiens Sapiens but I am not
>entirely certain this "fact" would survive enlightened scrutiny.

Yeah, you're right Robert. Those of us who have been hoodwinked by evolution
are mindless and just accept what we are told to believe by the evolutionary
community. I suspect that Steve Clark and Jim Foley are part of that
community. I just don't know how to do research and so accept anything these
guys say. Why personally, I haven't read a book in about 15-20 years. I
let Jim Foley tell me about fossil man and I swallow it all up hook, line and
sinker. I let Steve Clark tell me about biology and boy, has he warped my
mind. I sleep with an evolutionarily oriented geology book under my pillow
so I can get by osmosis what that community says also.

glenn