Re: Please share Turkish translator story

From: Bill Payne <bpayne15@juno.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 23:03:23 EDT

Glenn shared this story on this list some years ago. You should be able
to search the archives for "translator" or "Turkish" and come up with it
in a few. Sounds like you've already figured out a way to discount it
though.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:59:05 -0400 "ed babinski" <ed.babinski@furman.edu>
writes:

> All I wondered about were more of the circumstances of the story you
> alluded to. I am interested in testimonies. I read dozens of
> testimony
> books of Christians when I was born again, and read dozens of other
> autogriographies of others who left the fold too.

Now includes pop-up blocker!