RE: TOE or TSD: that is the question! (was Genesis 1:1 - a standing miracle)

From: Mike Tharp <mtharp@exammaster.com>
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 14:06:55 EDT

If we accept that the universe, and the Earth in particular, is the handwork
of the Creator, then it perhaps it might at least be argued that it is
unlikely tool of satanic deception.

****The serpent, which was the handwork of the Creator, was used as a tool
of satanic deception. Unless we believe this to be a myth. Of course, if
we believe in evolution, then Adam and Eve are simply a myth, the serpent
was simply a myth, and the fall is simply a myth. Since there is no fall,
there is no need of a Savior. Unless I'm missing something, evolution is a
strong argument against Christianity. This seems extremely obvious to me.
I have no answer to this other than to say that I have accepted Christ as my
Savior and I have no doubt that He is real. I will put my faith in God
rather than fallible man.****