Re: nadir

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 14:20:10 EDT

George,

Despite your dismal assessment of the current situation I hope you would agree that my claim, if correct, is at least of _potential_ importance. I find it disappointing that a seasoned theologian/scientist like yourself would wish to dismiss this matter without further investigation - and encourage others on the list to follow suit. Doesn't your understanding of Christianity allow for the possibility of miracle?

Shalom,

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com