Re: Genesis 1:1 - a standing miracle

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 14:28:27 EDT

A mathematical comment on the common 6 + 1 literary devices . When you use
maths to the base 60 !/1, !/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 are integers giving
60,30,20,15,12, 10 and this could give the 7 day week etc.
If this is so then it means that "Moses/J/P " borrowed from non-judaistic
Babylonian culture. Oh deary me.

Longing to hear what false assumptions geologists have!! Except that we are
all heathen

Michael