Re: Nuclear Energy and global climate

From: <Dawsonzhu@aol.com>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 22:59:21 EDT

George Murphy commented:

> 3d, I suspect that similar things can be said about the other effects he
> appeals to - like the symmetry breaking due to the embedding of EM in
> electroweak theory. The predicted parity violations in EM penomena have
> been seen, but again they are quite small. & how is his technology supposed
> to exploit them? This sounds like violent handwaving to me.

Moreover, the fact that academics or engineers have
used (or even continue to use) models that violate the
laws of thermodynamics is not the issue. That may
very well be true. Nevertheless, he must clearly
demonstrate that __his model__ does not violate any
of the laws of thermodynamics.

His arguments about entropy are basically nonsense
for starters. It reminds me of a poor rendition of
Hegal's style of writing.

By Grace alone we proceed,
Wayne