Re: Pejudice? Cowardice? Re: A Peace Proposal

From: <Dawsonzhu@aol.com>
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 09:17:11 EST

Walter Hicks wrote:

> And I do NOT believe that Glenn is justified in slamming YECs just because
> of
> his experience with a select group. How about identifying the people of whom
> you
> speak and criticize them BY NAME instead of by a category that includes a
> lot
> of sensible people. If afraid to identify the person, at least say the ICR
> or
> the AiG instead of the general term of YECs.

Whereas your general complaint sticks to varying degrees
to various people on this list (including myself), Glenn
is very meticulous about citing names, quotes and
references. I don't even know how he does it without
spending several hours at it sometimes.

Point well taken that we (posters to ASA list serve) set a bad example
when we show no reservations about stooping to the generic "they"
(like Creationist and other groups of ___all___ kinds also tend to do),
but I think you really got a bit carried away in this rant.

by Grace alone we proceed,
Wayne