Re: Pejudice? Cowardice? Re: A Peace Proposal

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 10:44:41 EST

George said three things. Two "well done." The third -- "sorry, you err."

>> 1. Nobody has a good scientific answer to the claim that God created
the world 15
minutes ago with all memories &c.

2. Nobody has a good scientific answer to the claim that
I'm a brain in a vat & my body & all the rest of you are figments of my
imagination.

3. Much less should any Christian who believes that God created a real
world that was "very good" entertain
such notions. >>

The last part is your claim, George. Gosse argued the "pre-time"
worldview; presumably he thought it to be at least a probably truth.
Gosse was a Christian. So this one case refutes your word "any."

Now if you want to soften t he claim a bit -- no argument. <G>

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/h4h.htm (A Habitat for Humanity story)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!