Response from Ross Olson

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 10:15:35 EST

Ross is not a member of this LISTSERV.

He reviewed George's post which I sent him and had these comments:

Thanks for forwarding. I don't pick up these comments otherwise.

Just a few comments, going backwards, the "disciplines" are "Scripture"
(Biblical interpretation) and "doctrine" (Theology) as stated in the same
sentence. Both of which I think are important.

Some YEC are in safe environments, but many have indeed been persecuted.

The part about pointing to a Creator is in there because Paul in Romans
states that God considers creation to point to Himself so strongly that
those who suppress the truth are without excuse. I guess I have a
concern
about someone whose world view is so far from Scripture that he does not
make sure it fits with that requirement.

I think the detail is important because the issue is important (although
not
central) and the two sides do not always talk about each other as
brothers
and sisters should.

                Ross

Burgy