Re: Racism and YEC thread

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 16:49:21 EST

In a message dated 11/27/03 12:13:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grayt@lamar.colostate.edu writes:
Hi,

I suggest that Don and Rich take this thread off-list if they wish to
continue it. A number of folks have expressed concern about its
limited relevance to the list (and I tend to agree). Also, I think
that very little new information is coming out. I have talked to Rich
about this already and would encourage anyone else who wishes to
pursue this discussion with him to do it privately.

TG
List Manager
On that note, I think I'll quit. I've spent enough time in this forum
giving you all the information you need to understand what is happening. None of
you have demonstrated a great facility with Scripture or were able to speak to
the references to scholarly works I've provided. You are all on your own. List
manager, please remove me without prejudice as I have none toward any of you.

rich faussette