Re: Racism and YEC thread

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 12:12:57 EST

Hi,

I suggest that Don and Rich take this thread off-list if they wish to
continue it. A number of folks have expressed concern about its
limited relevance to the list (and I tend to agree). Also, I think
that very little new information is coming out. I have talked to Rich
about this already and would encourage anyone else who wishes to
pursue this discussion with him to do it privately.

TG
List Manager

--
Fort Collins, Colorado  80523