Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: Jan de Koning <jan@dekoning.ca>
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 11:00:16 EST

At 12:49 PM 27/11/2003 +0000, Michael Roberts wrote:
>This subject is best ignored. It has nothing to do with science.
>
>Michael

What is science (question-mark) (I cannot get the proper punctuation marks
in replying to this e-mail. Why (question-mark) so forgive me.)
There are more than one definitions for it, and I have trouble recognizing
which one Michael is using.

Generally speaking, though, science and arts are medieval divisions used in
a kind of a strange way for many people who did not go to universities in
an English-speaking university.

Still, why would it have nothing to do with science (question-mark). As a
Christian, I believe, that everything we do is serving the Lord.

Jan