Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 22:05:19 EST

In a message dated 11/26/03 2:29:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wallyshoes@mindspring.com writes:
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and
wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"
For Christianity
Could that be any clearer as well?

 Ever read the Koran on that subject?
Let's see ----- that's 3 for 3. Seems like a trend of sorts.

Walt
Walt,
I don't see a remarkable comparison there at all, nor do you provide the
Koran reference. In the Old Covenant it is pretty clear we're looking at the
subjugation and even extinction of the people of the other religions and the Lord
tells us to "never seek their welfare or their prosperity.'' It's not a
matter of staying away from sinful people as a simple unyoking would suggest.
You haven't made your case.
rich