Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: Ted Davis (TDavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 13:44:54 EST

    Rich wrote:
    I'm not sure I am comprehending this. Social Darwinism took a scientifc
    advance and used it to justify labeling other races inferior, but quite
    honestly,
    that justification came from people already inclined to believe that.
    The

    science doesn't justify anything.

    Ted replies: Rich, I'm not trying to be difficult or to insult you. I've
    done my best to explain my point, if you don't see it, then perhaps I
    haven't explained it carefully enough. But I don't know how to be clearer.
    Perhaps someone else can help here? I have nothing further to say, myself.