Re: Declining water and oil

From: bpayne15@juno.com
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 22:35:31 EST

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:30:32 -0600 "Glenn Morton"
    <glennmorton@entouch.net> writes:
    > Steve Smith pointed us to an excellent article. I would add that the
    > majority of the world's oil is generated by merely 8 unusual times
    > in earth history.

    > Almost all of the oil
    > source rock is generated during continental breakups.

    Glenn, could you comment on the article below, posted by Art a few years
    back? Do you or Steve see a connection between increased iron in
    seawater and the "8 unusual times in earth history?"

    Bill

    Marine blooms
    Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
    Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:25:04 -0800