Re: EGO TRIP

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 17:22:59 EST

    No, Walt, it's I who must apologise to you and to the others! On reflection, my tone has been rather strident of late and you had every right to complain. Clearly I've allowed a degree of frustration to creep into my posts; consequently, I have upset a number of people. I'll endeavour to correct this tendency in future.

    Regards,

    Vernon