Re: YEC vs rational inquiry

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 12:49:48 EST

    >>Now surely this IS serious nonsense and straight off the AIG
    newsletter.
    What is the difference between that and the fixed earth site?>>

    They smell different from one another. That's all.

    Like I said, I am unconvinced on the fixed earth site, one way or
    another.

    Perhaps I don't have that view on ICR and AIG and AOSA because I am so
    familiar with the sites, the organizations and some of the presons
    involved.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!