Re: correction to Kirk Durston message

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 17:17:43 EST

    Kirk has noticed that, for some reason, his exponents disappeared at
    certain points from my copied post to the list.

    Thus, he has posted corrections.

    "1048 trials" should be "10 exp48 trials" and,
    "1072 steps" should be "10 exp 72 steps"

    apologies and thanks,

    Denyse

    --
    To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com
    My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com