Re: Intelligent design controversy in Canada

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 17:49:37 EST

      Suit yourself. But before you e-mail Michael Ruse, you may want to see
    the show.

    Having said that, I do not know how much ended up on the floor.

    In any event, if Ruse does not consider himself much closer to Dawkins
    or Dennett than, say, to the ID folks I trust you will let me know.

    I take your word for it that he is generally fair-minded.

    Denyse

    --
    To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com
    My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com