RE: Darwinian and non-Darwinian (was Re: RFEP & ID)

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 19:29:50 EDT

    Hi Blake, Yeah, I don't do product law (and no one is asking for my
    expertise there either). When that phrase was first put out, I was trying
    to be a bit 'pithy' too. Not sure it worked as I liked.

    YECs often use this fact/interpretation entanglement to claim that science
    is mere supposition and that all the facts of science can be re-interpreted
    within a YEC paradigm. So, while I am aware of the entanglement, I am
    careful to distinguish it from the idea that mere whimsy of belief can
    explain everything.