Re: Opposing Evoultionary Theory

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 10:46:47 EDT

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    > All one has to do is go look in the literature rather than merely pose
    > questions.

    Easier to ask and get you to answer ;)

    > some of the simpler Volvoceans use somatic cells for reproduction.

    OTOH my dictionary does not have "volvoceans" and even Google says:

    "Did you mean: volvocars"
    "Your search - volvoceans - did not match any documents."
    "No pages were found containing 'volvoceans' ".

    You did not make up that word to fun us, did you ;)?

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>