Re: Fragility and tendentiousness

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 13:28:39 EDT

    In a message dated 9/19/03 9:58:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dave wrote:

    > > I am guessing that the major reason why "intelligentsia" reject
    > Christianity is that it is not PC.

    Don't guess. The organized effort to dismantle Christianity is coming from
    Jewish intellectuals.

    You probably haven't noticed that Jewish intellectuals are laying the blame
    for the holocaust on Christian anti-semitism.

    Judaism has always attacked opposing religions. It's in the Old Covenant:

    “The Lord said, here and now I make a covenant. In full view of all your
    people I will do such miracles as havenever been performed in all the world or in
    any nation. All the surrounding peoples shall see the work of the Lord, for
    fearful is that which I will do for you. Observe all I command you this day and
    I for my part will drive out before you the Amorites and the Canaanites and
    the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites. Be careful
    not to make a covenant with the natives of the land against which you are going,
    or they will prove a snare in your midst.   No: you shall demolish their
    altars, smash their sacred pillars and cutdowntheir sacred poles.”  Exodus 34
    (10-14)

    and:

    “I said,I will never break my covenant with you, and you in turn must make no
    covenant with the inhabitants of the country; you must pull down their
    altars. But you did not obey me and look what you have done! So I said, I will not
    drive them out before you; they will decoy you, and their gods will shut you
    fast in the trap.” (Judges 2:1-4).

    and it's in:

    The Culture of Critique, an Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in
    twentieth century Intellectual and Political Movements, Kevin MacDonald,
    Praeger, 1998

    rich faussette