Re: Fragility

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 13:23:59 EDT

    In a message dated 9/18/03 12:52:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    steve@spetermann.org writes:

    > The crux for Christianity in these reasonable thought experiments is, if
    > Jesus is the universal, one time only, unique event for the salvation of the
    > universe are we to expect the possibly millions, or trillions of other life
    > forms to accept an earthly human as their savior? Does this sound
    > reasonable or must we rethink Christology in more metaphoric terms?

    The ontology of the self sacrifice is a redemption available to any self
    conscious life form that displays free will. That's not a metaphor.
    When you encounter one of those hypothetical (metaphyscial?) life forms, let
    me talk to to them...

    rich faussette