Re: Post-Empiricism Science: A little surprised

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:16:14 EDT

    Del's writing on post-empirical science is descriptive of one current
    approach to the investigation of the universe and its residents. It is
    not to be taken prescriptively. There are other views he discusses.
    Nothing of his that I've read indicates that he buys into that doctrine,
    any more than my discussion of Logical Empiricism (which is nonsense)
    makes me adopt it.
    Dave