Re: Post-Empiricism Science: A little surprised

From: allenroy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 18:31:42 EDT

    I thought that when I originally posted this there would be some clouds on
    the horizon. I especially thought that Dick Fisher because this basically
    makes his 10 points against YECs irrelevant to them. The reason why is that
    all his empirical data is not really empirical at but rather interpretation
    of data within his paradigm. To the YECs, who start with a different
    paradigm, yet one in which science can just as well be done, Dick's
    interpretations find no reality. The same goes for Glen Morton, who is
    continually saying that YECs ignore empirical facts and data, when in fact,
    they are simply interpreting the data within their paradigm. So, where's
    the reaction?

    Allen