RFEP and the Heartl of Christianity

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 20:24:51 EDT

    Questions for Howard and the supporters of RFEP:

    I am still hoping for an explanation of how we are to understand basic Christian doctrines in light of the RFEP. It seems to eviscerate all the fundamental doctrines like Election, Virgin Birth, Prophecy, the Incarnation, Miracles of Christ and the Resurrection.

    1) How did Mary get pregnant "by the Holy Ghost" if God doesn't "confer form?"

    2) How was Christ resurrected "by the glory of the Father" (Rom 6.4) if God doesn't go about "coercing" dead matter?

    3) What does "the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God" (Acts 2.23) mean under RFEP?

    4) What is the meaning of the Incarnation if God never directly manipulates matter?

    5) Is Scripture simply wrong when it asserts Christ healed the blind man (John 9). This seems to be the necessary conclusion of RFEP because that event clearly involved coercion of matter by God incarnate.

    These are exceedingly important questions. I look forward to the answers (which presumably have already been worked out, given that Howard has been interacting with Christians on this list for some years now.)

    In service of Christ who forms all,

    Richard
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at http://www.BibleWheel.com