Re: Post-Empiricism Science: A little surprised

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 20:14:25 EDT

    It is clear that Allen and I are talking past each other, and I see no
    purpose in taking the time to sort out confusions that will continue to be
    perpetuated. I've have read Kuhn's materials and I think I understand them
    well enough, though I'm not certain Allen does. And I can make no sense out
    of the phrase "post-empiricism science," which is to say, it is nonsense.

    Bob