Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: Richard.Kouchoo@firstdata.com.au
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 19:43:36 EDT

    >>>It's the postmodernists who say science has proven the religious texts
    are scientifically incorrect and then proceed to create a new morality out
    of whole cloth without looking more closely at the old religion before
    abandoning it that do great harm to Christianity.<<<

    Couldn't agree with you more. It's not the YEC's who bring harm to
    Christianity. It is the postmodernist-relativist interpretation of the Word
    that causes the greatest harm and creates masses of ex-Christians.

    Most harm that YEC's can do is to infuriate the likes of Dick Dawkins and
    other post-modernist-relativists - which is probably a good thing!

    RFaussette@aol.com@lists.calvin.edu on 16/09/2003 10:23:42 AM

    Sent by: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu