Re: A Cavalcade of Coincidence (#12: The Bible as Menorah)

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 20:20:19 EDT

    ====================================
    Coincidence #12: The Bible as Menorah

    The Menorah represents the Light of God, which manifests through His Word (cf. John 1, Proverbs 6.23). The seven symmetrical canonical divisions of the Holy Bible map directly (and symmetrically) onto the pattern of the Menorah designed by the Lord God Almighty in Exodus, as follows (hoping the ascii art works):

                           22
    5 12 5 : 5 12 5
     \ \ \ T / / /
       \ \ \ : / / /
        \ \ \ : / / /
         \ \ \ : / / /
          \ \ \ H / / /
           \ \ : / /
            \ \ : / /
             \ \---- L ----/ /
              \ : /
               \ : /
                \------- H ------/
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;

    The letters down the center represent the Hebrew letters that correspond to the number of books on each correlated pair of branches. They spell the word TEHILAH which means PRAISE!

    All of this, with real graphics, is discussed at length in my article "The Bible as Menorah" found here:

    http://www.BibleWheel.com/Topics/menorah.asp

    In service of Christ our Everlasting Light,

    Richard Amiel McGough
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at http://www.BibleWheel.com