Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 17:03:09 EDT

    The point, Keith, is that yours is just an opinion -- not based upon any scientific
    fact. Belittling my example (which I only proposed as possible -- not probable) as
    "reducing God to a human engineer" only shows debatemanship -- and specious at
    that. You reject all alternatives as non-viable points of discussion without so much
    as a tip of the hat. With that attitude, your approach to dialogue will always be
    "my way or no way".

    I think.

    Walt

    --