Re: Science Taken From the Bible (KJV)

From: Michael Spence (mspence01@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 00:29:26 EDT

    I presume from your first posts (read: tedious cut and paste jobs from some atheist site) that you aren't all that interested in the science/Christianity interface, but that you're here to enlighten us of how wrong we are, eh? Let me guess, you post some tremendously long pieces (again, not you work I'm sure) and, knowing that people don't have time to go through every single point, essentially rehashing years of list discussions (that are available, by the way) you claim victory because we obviously can't fight your blistering critique of our faith and our professions.

    Sorry for the vent, gang, I'm just tired of people like this.